Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ANOTHER YEAR FOR U 22 NOV @ 33 YEARS

How times flies!! Lately ne I don't enuf time to update my blog. Past 3 months I had going to HQ every month..ohhhhhhh..so tired! This morning just arrived from keke..Yesterday having briefing, test and training..Headache until today!Back from HQ make me more busy. A lot of to do for implement. Hopely I can more stronger to do everything. Today I wanna share belated birthday Wish to my One : -)

DEAR U

I’m wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.

Doa time from my boy...


Brownies Cheese Cake



Birthday Cake from MIL & FIL to dear beloved Son & Suprise Big Note $$$

Dating at OLDTOWN...yummy!

No comments: