Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WONDERFUL DAY AND ADVANCE NEW YEAR WISH FOR 2011

Salam to uols!

How I miz my bloggg! Today I feel blessed and happy! Early this morning got a big suprise! Someone give me love letter..Oh my guddness! My heart pun berdebar2  and can't believe wat I C yahooo!...New Year Gift coming..Syukur alhamdullilah berkat kesabaran dan ketabahan finally di murah rezeki oleh yang Esa. Yang pasti saat ini dan ketika itu adalah bermakna bagiku...feel dreaming and wanna scream pun ada..hahaha! A million thanks to my BB giving me a change to be apart of them and as a team work! Terasa diri ini di hargai yeahaaa..titik!

Next stories is all about "KERABAT". After so many years finally we got Mini Reunion at Lradja home sweet home during Natal Day. How I miss my kerabat. For those yang can't attend pun I feel they close to us..uhuk! Tau jakla all of us busy with commitment especially to them we care.Dak sabar mau real Reunion for KERABAT...insyaAllah termakbul oleh yang ESA.

As usual new year fever is around the corner. My aim for this coming New Year 2011 is have another one team soonest! Second thing is I want to change badly to be a gud as I wish.Harap harap diperkenankan olehNya.

Some photo taken during Natal Day at Edwin home and surely this photo make us so happy and miss each other and thinking about gathering soonest..xoxo!

                                                          I LAF LAF KERABAT



2 MORE DAYS TO GO FOR YEAR END 2010 AND I REALIZE THAT THIS YEAR SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES TO BE PLACED IN MY HEART AND MOST WELCOME FOR YEAR 2011. HOPELY THIS COMING NEW YEAR GIVE US MORE STRENGHT,GUD HEALTH AND GREAT YEAR AHEAD WITH THE LOVE ONE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year darling...ayuk join lucky draw :)
http://cintarina.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-end-giveaway-siapa-cepat-dia-dapat.html

^A-S-NEE-Y-A^ said...

Happy New Year dear..hahaha..lamanya br reply..actly mau jg ku join tu tp kurang faham cara dia..hahaha..sot kan aku..next time ya!